Product Engineering Specialist
The Product Engineering Specialist is the conduit between R&D, Supply Chain, and Process and Test Engineering Groups in Operations. This will encompass all aspects of the product definition, from CAD outputs, BOM configurations, new part number setup, part drawings, purchase specifications, cost data, compliance data, and any other unique data as required within the framework of Agile.
- Manage and ensure proper BOM configurations
- Configuration of SAP Material Master, BOM configuration, PLM, and other logistics areas
- Understand product and part design and the impact of design changes.
- Participate in Engineering Change Request meetings to understand the scope of changes.
- Create and maintain the part item master
- Maintain data entry and attributes of downstream business applications
- Provide weekly reports on configuration and data management activities
- Maintain data from R&D and Design teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Material, project management
- +3 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in SAP customizing
- +1 full-cycle SAP implementation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on exceeding stakeholder’s expectations
- Detail-oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to organize and plan and lead complex tasks to a successful completion