ERP Team Lead
This role requires a proven experience in at least two of SAP PP/ QM/ PM (Implementation and Support) who can offer solid operational controls and technical skills to successfully plan, execute and deliver critical business services within our fast moving digital transformation program.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops/discussions
- Analyze, provide alternatives and recommend solution to the area of logistics business processes
- Manage a team of Business Analysts; ensuring coverage for PP/ QM/ PM application services are responded and resolved within set targets by ensuring IT service management processes are in place and maintained.
- Cooperate with other application modules in delivering solutions that are aligned to the business plans and strategies.
- Lead service management through continuous improvement; identifying and implementing process and/or control improvements through problem management, drive process integration and standardization
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in computer engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent field.
- +5 years of experience in ERP software projects
- Deep knowledge (both in business experience and customizing) in at least one of the following modules : production planning, plant maintenance or quality management
- A solid background working in various implementation projects, preferably in FMCGs with at least one of following software: SAP, Microsoft, Oracle or Sage.
- Experience managing applications and application team with focus on developing and mentoring team
- Strong project management skills, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience
- Manage resources, set work priorities, lowers total cost of ownership, and engage with business regularly to understand demand and priorities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Very good English skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication skills with a client focus (both internal and external clients), time management and analytical thinking