Customer Care Specialist
At Zarrin as a Consumer-centric organization, we are looking for a CRM Specialist to foster profitable long-term relationships with consumer and customer, improve and enhancing product quality, which results in both customer and consumer satisfaction based on the needs and opinions received from them, the key tasks and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Accountability to the requests and needs of the client and consumers from telephone, internet, and presence channels based on the standards specified in the organization.
- Registration of complaints, criticisms, and suggestions of customers and consumers, and following up the process.
- Implement the satisfaction survey of customers and consumers regarding the quality of the organization's products.
- Perform the satisfaction survey of customers and consumers on how to pursue complaints, criticisms, and suggestions.
- Recording and Sorting data in CRM software
- Coordinating with the sales team and delivery system
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Management, Statistics, Communications, or other related fields
- +3 years related experience
- Familiar with Call Center & CRM System
- Proficiency in MS Office, (knowledge of Analytical software would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Both written and verbal)
- Able to be creative and a sharp, detail-oriented, analytical approach to problems and problem-solving
- Great teamwork attitude
- Stress management and time management
- Consumer and customer orientation
- Strong written and oral communication skills