Product Designer Specialist
- Responsible for the development and oversight of assembly based product designs like diaper and sanitary napkin.
- Work to understand the consumer and translate their needs into designs and strategies that they value.
- Use quantitative and qualitative modeling tools to define what the consumer needs as well as the technical requirements necessary to build Product.
- Discovering science behind competitors’ products.
- Being involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans and technology/product deployment in manufacturing
- Develop and apply the right mathematical models to develop innovative new products and processes.
- Have a PHD or MS in engineering. We prefer Textile or chemical Engineering, but we also consider other, similar engineering degrees
- Intermediate or advanced English skills.
- Constantly learning, growing, and improving
- Find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Critical and analytical thinking, active listening and strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical curiosity in finding new and different ways to approach problems and able to drive new ideas, techniques, and methods to find solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Skilled in writing effective business writing and creation of technical summaries and should be comfortable presenting work to technical and commercial teams
- Natural willingness to flow to the work across a lean organization
- Proven ability to collaborate with both commercial and technical partners
- Proficient and a regular contributor in all forms of communication including verbal updates, written reports and PowerPoint presentations