- Develop test procedures
- Participate and eventually conduct manufacturing trial
- Prepare simple statistical database
- Screen new materials
- Contribute to product innovation
- Collects and maintain appropriate records of scientific and laboratory practices.
- Accelerate leanings,
- Avoid re-working
- Optimize lab equipment and devices.
- Prepare technical reports and specifications of materials and products.
- Ability to calculate and analyze data, plot curves, create graphs/charts, write formal test method as well as to work from written specifications and standards.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably with a technical, or scientific background.
- +1 years of experience in Research and development field
- Good in English language (spoken and written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Time management.
- Preferably familiar with basic lab work and procedures.