SAP-ERP CO Business Analyst
- Communicate with the controlling department to understand their requirements.
- Cooperate with SAP CO consultant to implement approved requirements.
- Holding user training and tests (both unit and integration).
- Prepare training material and SAP Authorization.
- Prepare the technical specification for developing reports or processes
- Facilitating and/or participating in meetings, develop action items and follow up with stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Managerial Accounting or equivalent degree
- +3 years of SAP CO experience
- Hands-on experience in SAP customizing
- +1 full-cycle SAP implementation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English both verbally and official writing
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on exceeding stakeholder’s expectations
- Detail-oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to organize and plan and lead complex tasks to a successful
Nice to have:
- Other SAP modules experience, ideally SAP FI or SAP PP
- Proven teamwork reference
- Familiar with ASAP or Agile methodology